PipelineOffice® Integrity Integrity Analyst
Enhances the integrity inspection data workflow, from ILI Inspection creation to ILI alignment, actionable anomaly identification, and inspection data management, providing a comprehensive solution to ensure pipeline integrity and compliance with an easy-to-use visual interface.
Streamlined Integrity Data Management and Analysis
PipelineOffice® Integrity Analyst is an extension to PipelineOffice® Studio, supporting the entire workflow and lifecycle of integrity-related inspection data. Comprehensive alignment and integration workflows are supported with an easy-to-use visual GUI, to include feature-based alignment, weld-based alignment, girth weld matching, and anomaly matching. Actionable anomalies can be identified and managed using configurable rules. PipelineOffice® Integrity Analyst leverages the functionality of PipelineOffice® Studio, which provides synchronized band viewer, tabular viewer, and map viewer in support of precision data alignment.
Integrity Analyst Key Features
Integrity Dashboard (Standard)
- Configurable, integrated dashboard view of assessment segments and all available inspections
- Status of inspection data integration workflows – planned, in-progress, reissued, overdue and completed
Actionable Anomaly Analysis (Advanced)
- Actionable Anomaly identification, management, and tracking
- Configurable actionable anomaly queries
- Custom reports/output can be implemented
Loading, Alignment and Integration (Standard)
- Workflow to create new analysis, including define inspection ranges and capture of survey metadata
- Data mapping from source ILI to target asset or integrity database. Mapping files can be saved as reusable templates for each vendor and/or tool type.
- Graphical interface with automated alignment based on feature matching between survey and asset database. Automated matches parameters are user-configurable, and the automated matches can be reviewed and modified; manual matches are also supported. Coordinate and odometer-based alignment methodologies are supported.
- Weld alignment is supported to align one survey to girth welds in the asset database
- Girth weld matching algorithms to align girth weld between multiple ILI surveys
- Anomaly matching algorithms with automated and manual matching workflows
- All alignment algorithms are highly configurable with tolerances and rules
Safeguarding the Lifeline of Your Operations
Your pipeline infrastructure is the lifeline of your operations, and ensuring its integrity is non-negotiable. Welcome to PipelineOffice® Integrity, your trusted partner in maintaining the safety and reliability of your pipelines.
Our cutting-edge software solution is engineered to monitor, assess, and protect your pipelines comprehensively. With real-time data analysis, predictive maintenance capabilities, and state-of-the-art monitoring tools, PipelineOffice® Integrity empowers you to proactively identify and address potential issues before they become critical. You'll minimize downtime, enhance safety, and extend the lifespan of your pipelines, all while ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations. Don't leave the integrity of your pipeline network to chance—choose PipelineOffice® Integrity and fortify the backbone of your operations with confidence.