PipelineOffice® Integrity Mitigation Manager
Empowering pipeline operators to assess risks, threats, and preventative measures interactively, facilitating continual risk reduction evaluation and what-if scenario analysis for robust integrity management.
Enhancing Pipeline Integrity and Risk Management
PipelineOffice® Mitigation Manager supports pipeline operators during their risk assessment and integrity management process, supporting interactive identification of risks and threats, sensitivity analysis, and implementation of preventative measures. Risk reduction is interactively quantified to support continual evaluation and assessment. The software provides an easy to use, powerful environment where integrity specialists can analyze their risk results, continually evaluate pipeline threats and perform comprehensive what-if scenario analyses to effectively support the re-assessment phase.
Integrity Mitigation Manager Key Features
What if Scenario Tool
- Allows user to analyze the pipeline for high risk segments and identify risk drivers for any one of several pre-defined pipeline segments or custom defined segment
- Allows user to select potential risk reduction projects and calculate the change in risk that would occur if that project is completed
- Allows user to select multiple projects for a given segment
- Calculates risk reduction associated with required activities, providing benchmark values for preventive projects
- Live risk scoring increases the ability to design integrity re-assessments
- Live risk scoring provides opportunities for continual evaluation for pipeline threats
- Batch processing, select multiple mitigation project options, process for the same or different pipelines, and compare results
- PipelineOffice® Studio Desktop extension (based on ArcGIS Runtime technology)
- Supports data from enterprise pipeline data model (PODS 7, PODS Esri Spatial, PODS Relational, UPDM) and other tabular or spatial data sources
Risk Modeler Results Reporting
- Interactive and configurable risk matrix view
- Risk modeler results overview and summary – drill down from company to line to segment
- Search and query risk results based on variety of criteria
- Dynamically zoom to map
- Comprehensive risk segment report with rich charts and maps
- Risk rollup segment report with chart and maps
- Produce charts and reports at the segment and roll-up (pipeline, HCA, user defined segment) level
Mitigation Project Management
- Comprehensive mitigation report with rich charts and maps
- Add, edit, and/or delete mitigation project
- Administrative tools to define and manage relationships between impacted threats and mitigation project types
Easy to Use Application Environment
- Easy access and simple interface for end users
- Select pipeline, risk segment or rollup segment and zoom to location on map or produce report
Safeguarding the Lifeline of Your Operations
Your pipeline infrastructure is the lifeline of your operations, and ensuring its integrity is non-negotiable. Welcome to PipelineOffice® Integrity, your trusted partner in maintaining the safety and reliability of your pipelines.
Our cutting-edge software solution is engineered to monitor, assess, and protect your pipelines comprehensively. With real-time data analysis, predictive maintenance capabilities, and state-of-the-art monitoring tools, PipelineOffice® Integrity empowers you to proactively identify and address potential issues before they become critical. You'll minimize downtime, enhance safety, and extend the lifespan of your pipelines, all while ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations. Don't leave the integrity of your pipeline network to chance—choose PipelineOffice® Integrity and fortify the backbone of your operations with confidence.